1. Focus on the little things.
2. Have total confidence in what you can do.
3. Don’t think about the prize; think about the work.
4. Keep it simple.
5. Control your emotions until the round is over.
6. Use tough losses for motivation
7. Competitors always want to have something riding on the outcome.
8. I love trash-talking, and there’s an art to turning it into a competitive edge.
9. Nervousness is not a bad thing.
10. Learn from Tiger’s competitiveness. We’ll never really know which of the two of us is more competitive.
“If you have 100 percent confidence that you can pull off a shot, most of the time you will.” Michael Jordan