2. Be a quick forgiver: I don’t have time to waste in unforgiveness.
3. Be optimistic: Believing the best of people and circumstances is a sure way to find the best.
4. Be thankful: I always give thanks, keep my eyes on God as my provider, and keep a smile on my face.
5. Be an encourager: Encouragers make me feel better, stronger, and more capable of accomplishing my dreams. I want to do the same for others.
6. Be spontaneous: I have a sense of urgency and a do-it-now attitude.
7. Be a giver: My greatest joy is giving!
8. Be positive: Being positive has the potential of turning the worst situations into victories.
9. Smile a lot and laugh at life: Adversity is a steppingstone, not a roadblock. Why not laugh in the midst of the challenges?
10. Live life with enthusiasm: I will only live once, so why not give it my all?
11. Enjoy life: I truly enjoy life.
12. Find a hobby you enjoy: No matter where I am, I have something I like to do.
13. Look for people to help: I get up every morning excited about the person I might help that day.